Monday, September 14, 2009

Arrival


When there is a meeting,
there is a parting,
and when there is a parting,
there is a meeting.

we parted with heavy heart
we reunioned with hearty joy.
I waited to catch a glimpse,
in a sea of milling crowd,
with anxious and anxiety
the familiar faces of my dear and near one.

At long last they appeared on the scene,
from the arrival gate of the airport
I waved at and they waved back.
My dear wife cheerful and lovely as ever
my dear Kunsal, so cute and so adoreable
We locked ourselves in one big embrace,
in the most affectionate hung
In a moment the three become one.
a blissfuly happy family reunion.
I offered them a most beautiful bounty,
a fresh and budding banch of flowers
the symbole of purest love and deepest care.
My wife reciprocated with a generous smooches
My kunsal could not concel her mirth.
The arrival is a bliss and beauty,
my heart sings a song of joy.........

No comments: