Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

So many good things have happened and so many people were involved either directly or indirectly in making things happen for me. I am thankful to my friends and dearones for their support and encouragment. I am thankful for the success and acheivement that comes on my way, despite of all the obstacles and challenges. Everything is so internected, and everybody is contributing in s different subtle ways  for the good things to happen. I am thankful to the ones who shared their sincere opinions on an issue of concern, so that widened my perspective and enable me to look at the issue from different angles. I am thankful to the ones who believed in me and who stood by me when the going is getting tough. I am thankful to my dearones who understands me and trust me without any question. And I am also thankful to those people who have also shown how the the world is imperfect.
The most important thing and a joy of life, which is truly immeasureable is our little Kunsal. Words can not express the true gratitude, and happiness parents experienced with the birth of their child. Kunsal is life's biggest and invalueabel gift for us.

Life comes at you fast, yes indeed. We planned family, we bought house, we were blessed with a child and our jobs have become secure and safe , we were shocked with unfortunate illness of our mother in laws. All these events unfolded one after another, like in a dream. 
I am thankful that the worst thing has passed in our life. At least now our family is facing the reality and we have done every worldly possible for the care and treatment of my mother in law. I am thankful that my beloved wife embraced life's woe with understanding and courage. That out of the worst scenario, we have seen some silver lining, that my wife able to spend time with her mother and be reunited with family. Which was truely important, fulfilling and meaningful. we have whethered life's most challenging and fearful storm.

So this year's Thanksgiving, i have so much things to share, and be grateful. With relatives and friend together, we had a nice Thanksgiving dinner on the evening. My sister prepared it with with great care. We savoured the feast of a hotpot, which was delicious and full of aroma, rich ingredient and very healthy food. We enjoyed the momement in a spirit of Thanksgiving. It was our way of Thanksgiving, albeit sans the most essential item, which is turkey.

There are mundane things in life which is part and parcel of it, and depictes the foolly and foibles of life. Whether it is favourable and or unfavourable things, I have managed to handle it with patience and persistance. Some thing requires lots of energy and effort, and vision. Had I mismanaged something, the consequence would be unavoidable.  Life moves on without  much fuss and frustration is a sign of success and satisfaction.

No comments: