Sunday, January 3, 2010

Forever,

FOREVER


The hardest stone on earth,

That glitter with sparkling luster

The best friend of all women,

A symbol of eternity and everlasting love.


It is called the "Diamond",

A synonymous to pure, and flawless.

Its origin sparked controversial and may have trace of blood.

I see it as a stone, a clear, shining and sparking stone.

But woman see it as the ultimate form of perfection, love and infinite.



A stone that brings them joy, happiness, and pride.

I believe it is all about the Symbol of it.


I paid a price to get one of this precious stone,

For my love to convey her that I means "forever"

Through my magnanimous gesture,

I feel the pride of fulfilling my role as husband.

For my love deserves the best thing in the world,

And words could not express that, but through a symbol.

This diamond that I procured for my love is also my commitment to her.



I toiled, and sweated for this priceless stone,

And now I have a sense of merriment

That I fulfill one of my important responsibilities as a man, for his love.

To my Choekyi, to simply say, that I am for you "Forever".



By your other half

DD

Jan 03, 2010

No comments: