Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blogging Aniversary

One year ago, I have started blogging. And today is the anniversary of my blogging activities. There are 365 days for a year, and I have blogged on a wide range of topics. For me this new social media is an ideal and convenient tool to vent my frustrations, anger, and happiness. Blogging has taken over my traditional dairy entry. Of course, this is far superior means of expression. Spellings could be checked. Words are nicely typed and neat and easy to read. The ubiquitous nature of blogging, allows me to access it from everywhere, and anytime.

I am still at my formative stage of writing. I blog without any audiences or maybe there are few or limited one. This however provides me the venue to more refined and good writing. I am never more confident than today about my writing abilities. I have to confess, I was weak in writing. I didn't have a flair for writing. It took me hours to compose a short passage. But it is no more today.
Thanks to my job, that allows me to write and read constantly. I have improved a lot in my ability to organize thoughts and express in vivid language. I am very well aware of the importance of strong and good writing skill in higher up job/ career. I have been practise writing over the years, and today it comes to me naturally and seamlessly. I have learnt that best writing is rewriting.

The discovery of blogging and my endurance to continue writing has been a important and useful venture. Going over the years of archived blogs, one can get sense of my emotions and dominanting thoughts at any moment of time. It is a good reflections and recollection of thoughts on a range of topics. What I have blogged, remained there forever, and serve as a good sample of writings. It untapped my potential for becoming a good writer.

Blogging, has not only been a emotive outlet for a frustrated and busy man. It has been a awesome platform of free expression. I had no idea of what is in store for me a year ago. Today when I look over my blogs, I am content and optimistic for what it brings me, and what I can further do on blogsphere.

No comments: